For Free Music Promotions/updates Whatsapp Us ⇨ +2348064567129 (Click on the number to chat with us now)
If you have an all-star husband who continuously goes above and beyond for you, you’ve got to show him some extra love from time to time. And if you do already, there’s always new ways to go about it. Think about what he likes, things he begs you to do with him, or what kind of gestures would best suit him. But regardless of what you choose to do, he’ll probably love it, anyway. See 10 ways you can thank your man.
• Make his favorite foods: Even if you’re not the best chef, it’s the effort that counts. He’ll be touched that you went out of your way to cook his favorite meal instead of grabbing the takeout menu.
• Take him out on a nice date: Surprise him with a reservation at a restaurant he loves or somewhere he’s been dying to check out. Wine and dine him, and show him how much you love having him as a husband.
• Put on something $exy: Whether it’s bulge-hugging briefs, lingerie, or an oversize tee, make sure you feel good in it, too. We’re sure he’s going to love whatever you put on or take off.
• Buy him something he previously mentioned wanting: Remember that shirt he really liked in the window or the game he said he’s excited to play? You don’t have to wait for a special occasion to buy him a gift, and it doesn’t have to be expensive or even of value, either!
• Surprise him at work (if you can): Pop into his office during lunch or have something delivered if you can’t step out yourself. Surprise visits are always appreciated, but make sure it’s not on a busy day.
• Plan a fun weekend together: Keep it local or take the opportunity to go on a short vacation. If you don’t even feel like leaving the house, have lazy dates lined up for you two.